Oh – what am I doing? I’m just practicing counting votes for the 2012 presidential election, possibly the most vital election in American history.
Why am I doing it in Spanish? Because, silly reader, American votes are tallied in
. Duh. Spain
Get ready for more election fraud. Over 900 jurisdictions are relying on Scytl, according to its own website, “the worldwide leader in electronic voting and electoral modernization”. Scytl is based in
and the board of directors
is made up of….you guessed it, investment bankers. As if the globalist bankers haven’t done
enough damage to the Barcelona, Spain , they will now be in
charge of the majority of the election. US
Scytl voting is strictly internet based. There is absolutely NO paper trail. This leaves no room for transparency in the vote-counting process and it also leaves the election results vulnerable to hackers. Bev Harris of Black Box Voting confirms, “With SCYTL internet voting, there will be no ballots. No physical evidence. No chain of custody. No way for the public to authenticate who actually cast the votes, chain of custody, or the count.”
The software can definitely be hacked as was proven in 2010. A team of
students hacked into the system within 36 hours. They targeted voting in University
of Michigan ,
appropriately, and with showy, “Anonymous-style” flair, they made
a joke of the entire system. Fox
News reported, “They changed votes, "elected" a Star Wars robot
chairman of the City Council,
and installed the school’s fight song, “Hail to the Victors,” which would play
15 seconds after someone voted.” Washington,
In 2008, the Florida Department of State considered using the Scytl system but rejected it.
Our findings identified vulnerabilities that, in the worst case, could result in (i) voters being unable to cast votes, (ii) an election result that does not accurately reflect the will of the voters, or (iii) disclosure of confidential information, such as the votes cast by a voter. The extent to which these vulnerabilities could actually be exploited in the ODBP is beyond the scope of this report given our lack of system context. Secure handling and audit of the Voter Choice Records may defend against some or all of these vulnerabilities, but these procedures were not available for review.We identify three findings of particular significance:
- The use of supervised polling stations provides significantly better protection against voter coercion or vote-selling than is present in some other absentee voting systems, such as voting by mail.
- Two copies of each vote are stored: one electronically, and another on paper as a Voter Choice Record. This provides redundancy that is not present in existing vote-by-mail systems. If the electronic votes are well-protected, then they can enable audit of the paper records in ways that are not currently possible.
- After casting their ballot, each voter is given a receipt that is intended to give voters confidence that their votes were “Counted as Cast”. These receipts do not achieve their stated goal of allowing voters to “independently verify that their ballots have been correctly accounted for.” These receipts might indicate that a vote was received and decrypted by the county (a property not typically provided by current postal voting systems), but they do not provide assurance that the voter’s vote was correctly recorded.
Apparently these red flags were not enough to concern the
Michael Savage, a conservative talk show host, has blatantly stated his belief that this is a global maneuver to keep Obama in office. “It is very likely that this is the final step in Barack Obama’s corruption of the voting process. It has the promise of enabling him and his cohorts to control the outcomes of federal elections with no accountability. On top of that it’s one more step toward a global government.”
Indeed, the CEO of Scytl, Pere Valles, quite interestingly, spent several years working in…..
as CEO of KPMG. In fact, Valles, who
is not an American citizen, is said to have donated the maximum allowable
amount to Obama’s presidential campaign. Of course, like nearly everything else
in Obamaland, the donor list has been scrubbed and sanitized for public
donors’ names were deleted from his contribution list). It’s interesting to note that although Valles
does not appear on the list of donors; over 120
other donors were employed by Valles at KPMG. Chicago
The primary investors in Scytl are Balderton Capital (with ties to JP Morgan), Nauta Capital, and Spinnaker SCR. Balderton, in particular, through parent company Benchmark Capital, also donated heavily to the Obama campaign. You can find more information here about the financial connections between Obama, the globalist bankers and Scytl.
So to summarize:
· 900 jurisdictions within the
will have their votes counted remotely in US . Spain
· There will be no paper trail of physical evidence of those votes.
· The system has been hacked by a group of college students.
· The major stockholders of the company are globalist bankers.
· Scytl has distinct financial ties to the previous Obama campaign.
As our friendly neighbourhood communist, Joseph Stalin, said:
The people who cast the votes decide nothing.
The people who count the votes decide everything.
Thank you to Rowdy for the awesome resources!